Wednesday 27 June 2007

Top 10s

Top 10 things I love about Belfast (so far, and not in any order)
1. Tea, all the time, with milk
2. No flat sheet on the bed...no more just being a slacker and not putting it on my bed, they really don't use them here!
3. The most amazing duvet...talk about a bubble of warmth
4. The post boxes on the streets (little red circular containers)
5. Aye, dead on, brillant, craic
6. Fair trade food is all well marked (as is vegetarian, although that doesn't mean much for me)
7. Brick buildings
8. Stone building
9. Roundabouts
10. Green hills that can be seen from everywhere


Top 10 things I do NOT love about Belfast (so far, and not in any order)
1. meat flavored crisps (chips that are steak, beef and chicken flavored)
2. expensive electricity= heat's only on for bits of time
3. electronic dance music
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


I guess it's a work in progress, and a good thing that I've only come up with 3 things for the second list...

4 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Meat flavored? That sounds gross.

Heather said...

oooo!!! you have a bubble of warmth. that just makes everything happy. i LOVED winter at UVA because of the bubble (my coat). i wrote another blog entry for you on my page...

JMcFred said...

Shouldn't # 3 or 4 be that Belfast so far from your super cool cousin Jenny, and oh, yeah, the rest of your family too?!

Miss you!

Cate said...

#1 on the bad list sounds like it definitely belongs there.