Wednesday 4 July 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain, Falling on my window pane

(major props if you know what the title of this post refers to)

A few shout outs...
Kristin and Sarah O, thank you for encouraging me to buy the raincoat from Old Navy. It came in handy today.
Heather, I went to a pub tonight...the beer was good (there was something else I meant to write to you, but I forget what.)
To all those I may have confused, I did not see coyotes in N.I., I saw them when I decided to hike Mission Peak in CA, which happens to be the last time I went hiking.

And now on to the play by play of the day...
I had weird dreams last night. I was back in 8th grade, and ended up missing my bus home. I finally found some folks in a nearby store to take me home, since walking wasn't an option. But I never got there because then I was on a family vacation, except no one wanted to be there because it meant getting up early...it was tragic. It woke me up crazy early. So I went back to sleep. I waited for the rain to pass before walking to work (I'm learning that it's best to look at the clouds in the NE. If it's clearing up, you're golden for a bit...is this an accurate hypothesis?). At FS, I got squared away as to my work schedule for the next few weeks. Then we went to a pub. It was my first pub experience in N.I. Nothin' too special, except I think it's the first time I've actually finished the drink set in front of me. And now I am home for an evening of That 70's Show and CSI...exciting day, huh?

No comments: