Sunday 22 July 2007

So I have new roommates. J and MS moved in yesterday. It's good to have people around the house. It's a bit like resettling into Belfast...for the 3rd time. I had my initial move in, and then part two when I came back from Germany and got used to being here on my own, and now again, with a full house and real work schedule.

We went out to a nice Italian restaurant, and then spent the afternoon walking around town. We walked through Queen's Quarter, near Queens University, and then past City Center and over to the Cathedral Quarter. We had a really nice sit right on the river (I don't know if you can have a "sit" but now you can). It's amazing how close everything is when you're not confined to using the one way streets and bus routes. Photos are posted, but here's a few to get you hooked and entice you to click on the link :)


No comments: